Sign up to our AqFresh™ Air Freshener webinar featuring the results of an online consumer survey by Aqdot
Air fresheners that make you feel good – new consumer insights from Aqdot
To sign up for access to our free on-demand AqFresh™ air freshener webinar, please complete the contact form below, adding “AIR FRESHENER WEBINAR” in the message.
Our new global consumer survey reveals an emerging consumer demand for innovation in air fresheners offering improved wellbeing & mood thanks to broader indoor air quality benefits and a tailored, longer-lasting fragrance experience.
Our survey reveals consumer demand for air fresheners offering a longer-lasting fragrance experience. AqFresh™ 5-in-1 molecule capture & release technology can be added to air fresheners to offer longer-lasting fragrance by controlling & prolonging the release of fragrance molecules over time. Find out more about our survey and tailor your air freshener innovation programme based on the scent, room, occasion, mood, and emotional/behavioural benefit sought by your brands’ consumers.
Our survey also reveals that consumers want broader indoor air quality benefits from their ideal air freshener and our AqFresh™ technology enables this by removing odours, allergens, pollutants and viruses.
The 30 minute webinar will cover the following:
- Survey methodology & sample
- Most common smells & where they come from
- Negative impact of malodour on mood & mental health
- Air freshener brands & types used
- Desired fragrance intensity & longevity
- Positive impact of fragrance on mood & mental health
- Consumer concerns regarding indoor air quality
- Indoor air quality benefits sought from air fresheners – e.g.
- Inactivating allergens
- Neutralising viruses
- Capturing pollutants
- Air freshener innovation concepts
- Key conclusions
- Introduction to AqFresh™ which safely removes odours, allergens, pollutants & viruses and provides long-lasting fragrance release
To sign up for our live or on-demand consumer insights webinar, please complete the form below, adding “AIR FRESHENER WEBINAR” to the message.